What activities will I do in time?

That is very different! Each of our offices has a different focus and different tasks. We try to make your trip as individual as possible, so that you can fully live out your strengths.

Which documents do I need to travel?

Basically, you need a passport that is valid for at least one and a half years when you travel.

Do I need the consent of my parents?

If you are under the age of 18, you basically need permission. But even beyond this age, it is important for us as a Bible mission that our travelers go with the blessing of their church AND their parents.

Will I be provided for the time of my trip?

Yes you will! In all countries and places where you will be, the staff of the Bible Mission will provide food and shelter.


Volunteer : As a Volunteer or Volunteer you are relatively flexible as there are no restrictions on the duration of your stay in certain locations. You are theoretically on your own. In practice, you will be provided with everything you need from the Bible Mission and will be on our errand.